If you already know of native enterprise openings or closings, please notify us here.
PREVIOUS OPENINGS AND CLOSINGS
– All-you-can-eat Korean barbecue is on its method, with 88 Ok-Pot opening maybe in December close to the Wine & Spirits retailer within the Bethlehem Sq. purchasing middle.
– Air Merchandise’ three way partnership in Saudi Arabia has acquired an industrial-gas enterprise for an undisclosed worth. The Abdullah Hashim Industrial Gases & Gear enterprise acquired Khafrah Industrial Gases from Paris-based Air Liquide S.A.
– Anatolian Kitchen continues to be closed for renovations, in line with an indication on the Taylor Court docket, Bethlehem, enterprise.
– After 36 years, the house owners of Cavaluzzo’s Pasta, Steaks & Subs in Emmaus are retiring, and the restaurant will shut.
– The high-tech conglomerate previously often called II-VI (pronounced “two-six”) has taken on the identify of an organization it acquired, Coherent Corp.
– Palmer Township’s board of supervisors authorised a conditional-use utility for 4 industrial buildings know as “First Park 33” on Tatamy Street, between Newlins Mill and Corriere roads.
– The Florida-based chain Fyzical Remedy & Stability Facilities plans to open three physical-therapy clinics inside two years within the Lehigh Valley.
– Radish Republic, a specialty grocery retailer on North Seventh Avenue in Allentown, is closing after three years.
– The Palmer Township Zoning Listening to Board made the choice to maintain a cease-and-desist order in opposition to The Reserve at Palmer Pointe residences, which township officers say have been constructed opposite to designs submitted six years in the past.
– The Allentown-Based mostly payment-processing firm Shift4Payments Inc. launched SkyTab POS, a point-of-sale system for eating places.
– The Bethlehem Planning Fee authorised three separate “mixed-use” buildings for South Bethlehem, on East Fourth Avenue, South New Avenue and West Fourth Avenue.
– Rework Rehabilitation’s physical-therapy clinics in Allentown, New Tripoli and Whitehall at the moment are a part of Upstream, which owns or manages greater than 1,200 areas within the U.S.
– The Lehigh Valley’s latest Wawa opened on the east aspect of Nazareth Pike/Route 191, simply south of the Borough of Nazareth.
– DoubleTree Resort has expanded its catering to non-public jets that take off from Studying Regional Airport.
– The not-for-profit Kutztown Neighborhood Partnership has mentioned shopping for the shuttered Strand Theatre to proceed its custom, however KCP would want grants and donations to maintain it going.
– A person police say was drunk drove into Budd Lake Bagel & Deli II in Hackettstown, New Jersey, on Sunday evening, inflicting the store to shut indefinitely.