The 4 Seasons Maui Wine & Meals Traditional, developed in collaboration with “wine therapist to the celebs” Christian Navarro, returns Labor Day weekend, Sept. 2-4.
The weekend festivities join company with an all-star lineup of vintners and movie star cooks.
They embrace among the West Coast’s most luminary culinary figures: two-Michelin-star Chef Wolfgang Puck of Wolfgang Puck Superb Eating Group and Spago Maui, two-Michelin-star Chef Josiah Citrin of Melisse, and “Godfather of LA Eating” Chef Joachim Splichal, Founding father of Patina Restaurant Group.
Additionally becoming a member of the occasion are famend Chef Rashida Holmes of Bridgetown Roti, Maui’s very personal James Beard-nominated Chef Sheldon Simeon of Tinroof, Wally’s Govt Chef Ryan Kluver, and 4 Seasons Resort Maui culinary duo Govt Chef Michael Patria and Govt Pastry Chef Alexandre Chersouly.
The record of winemakers, champagne homes and spirits by Navarro, president and principal of Wally’s Wine & Spirits, contains: Opus One, Shafer Vineyards, Patrimony, Champagne Laurent-Perrier, Champagne Billecart-Salmon, Marciano Property, DAOU “Soul of a Lion,” Aleksander Wine, El Cristiano and extra. They’re curated to pair with the weekend of culinary occasions.
“We’re excited to welcome such culinary giants and memorable wine and spirits producers to work alongside our gifted staff of cooks and sommeliers,” stated 4 Seasons Maui Basic Supervisor Ben Shank.
The occasion schedule contains:
- Wally’s Starlight Lounge, Sept. 2 and three, 5 to 10:30 p.m.: Specialty cocktails, high quality wine and Wally’s signature bites underneath Maui’s starry skies. Navarro’s handpicked lineup contains El Cristiano tequila, Marciano Property, DAOU “Soul of a Lion” and Aleksander Wine.
- Opening Night time Gala, Sept. 2, 6 to 9 p.m.: A grand tasting occasion on the resort’s oceanfront garden that includes world-class wine, spirits and the entire roster of visiting and 4 Seasons Maui cooks. Friends and vintners will combine and mingle over extraordinary epicurean fare.
- Lunch with Chef Rashida Holmes, Sept. 3, 12 to 2 p.m.: Caribbean attraction meets Maui. Friends are invited to a seaside lunch expertise with Bridgetown Roti’s acclaimed Chef-Proprietor Rashida Holmes. Tapping into her household roots with eclectic and mouth-watering Caribbean flavors that she describes as: “A love letter to West Indian road meals.” She has drawn essential culinary acclaim from the New York Instances, Wall Road Journal, Bon Appetit, and the Los Angeles Instances.
- The Icons Wine Dinners, Sept. 3, 6 p.m.: LA’s most iconic cooks pair up with choose wineries to current break-out dinners throughout the resort’s venues. Friends will select from the next unique choices: Chef Wolfgang Puck that includes Opus One, Chef Josiah Citrin that includes Patrimony and Chef Joachim Splichal that includes Shafer Vineyards.
- Brunch & Bubbles, Sept. 4, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.: A sublime al fresco Champagne brunch options Laurent-Perrier and Billecart-Salmon, paired with an indulgent menu of brunch classics with an area twist by 4 Seasons Maui Govt Chef Michael Patria and Govt Pastry Chef Alexandre Chersouly.
Tickets are available for the Opening Night time Gala, The Icons Dinners and Brunch & Bubbles. Wally’s Starlight Lounge and Lunch with Chef Rashida Holmes can be found on a first-come-first-served foundation.
Sponsors for the occasion embrace Lugano Diamonds, NetJets and Massive Inexperienced Egg.